Our goal is to host a safe and meaningful conference. We recognize that the situation and applicable guidance may continue to evolve through the International Conference on Physician Heath™ event. We still plan on our current Hybrid event. Please check back here frequently for future updates.
The International Conference on Physician Health™ will be implementing a series of health and safety protocols and onsite precautions in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The ICPH follows the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy adopted by the American Medical Association (AMA).
We are dedicated to providing a safe event experience for all participants involved including attendees, sponsors, vendors, staff, exhibitors, and anyone else that will be present at the event.
Given that the responsibility of a safe in-person event is equally shared among event organizers, event vendors, event sponsors, and event attendees, the American Medical Association has adopted the following code of conduct to which all participants need to abide by. This document outlines a collection of rules and regulations that include what is and is not acceptable or expected behavior and should serve as a reminder that if we all collectively respect the significance of this contribution, we are advocating for the well-being of our fellow global citizens.
As new developments arise over the coming months, our approach will adapt, and we will keep the community informed of any changes. Any changes to the onsite health and safety measures and requirements for in-person attendance will be communicated at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the event. ICPH will be complying with any health and safety protocols published by the ICPH, the Hyatt Regency Orlando. and/or local health officials. This plan may continue to evolve as the venue and local protocols change.
For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly. FACE COVERINGS – See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here. GOVERNMENT MANDATES – This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, local and health advisories and requirements. Learn more
- Must agree to COVID-19 rapid antigen tests upon arrival and a second test 72 hours after the first test, with a negative test result in order to continue participating in the meetings.
- Individuals who test positive should self-isolate and may not participate further in the meetings.
- Any individual who develops symptoms should retest and not participate further until a negative result is confirmed.
- Attendees are encouraged to test prior to departure from home to avoid unnecessary travel.
- All equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before and after use.
- Traffic flow patterns will be enforced through signage.
- Attendees will be provided with face masks throughout all sessions and in public areas.
- Masks will be provided daily at registration check-in.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the venue.
- Hand sanitizer bottles will be located in each meeting room.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizers are recommended to carry with you at all times.
- All attendees will be required to observe the social distancing rules established by the venue and local authorities.
- All room sets will be based on the social distancing requirements at the time of the event.
- Follow the signage and floor decals set forth to reinforce social distancing throughout the conference, including room and hallway directional signs, entrance/exit signs, line spacing, and other safety reminders.
Before you arrive
- Sign and accept the ICPH Personal Commitment and Waiver Forms found on the ICPH registration website. This form will be required before receiving name badge and registration materials.
- Ensure you and the attendees for whom you are responsible are listed on your housing reservations.
- Pack face masks and personal hand sanitizer.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or come in contact with anyone with a confirmed positive COVID test within 6 days prior to arriving on site, please stay home and attend the conference virtually.
- Fever (temperature over 100.4 F)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Dry cough
- Congestion or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
During the conference
- Do your daily health checks before arriving on site at the conference area.
- Wear face masks at all times while in the conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
- Follow all signs for hallway directions, entrance/exits, and line spacing.
- Stay socially distant from one another in conference area, meeting rooms, and public spaces.
- Wash your hands often and cover your cough or sneeze.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
Feeling sick unexpectedly? Do not come to the conference area and seek medical attention immediately to get a COVID-19 test. You will be required to quarantine in your room until a negative test result is provided. If sharing a room, all roommates will also be required to quarantine in the room and secure a negative COVID-19 test before being admitted back into conference activities.
Any attendee who does not follow the guidelines set forth above will be required to return their name badge and leave the conference immediately at their own expense.
NOTE: These policies and protocols are subject to change and all registered attendees will be required to follow protocols as they are finalized before or during the conference.
The safety and health of all in-person attendees is our top priority. The ICPH is committed to cleanliness, physical distancing, redesigned food & beverage, and crowd control. The onsite team will monitor safety guidelines such as health questionnaires, hand sanitizing, and provided PPE face masks.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.